D. Giannopoulou & Co. was founded in 1977, opening its first store at the center of Piraeus, under the commercial name “GIANNOPOULOS”.
The founding principle and the company’s primary objective at the time was to commercialise its own line of clothing, consisting primarily of classic business suits. This clothing line would then be complemented by high quality contemporary international labels, such as Lacoste, Fred Perry and Robe di Cappa.
In 1980, the company made a strategic decision to cease production and shift full focus on importing and commercialising quality labels, such as Burberry, Eduard Dressler, Daks, Derek Rose and others.
After a long successful course, in the retail industry, D. Giannopoulou & Co., owns and operates two luxury stores in PIRAEUS and GLYFADA and one leading eshop GIANNOPOULOS.GR
Main Store | Piraeus Store
6 Level Multibrand Boutique ( 980 m2 ) | 4 Levels of retail space, 1 level of offices , 1 level of warehouse and accounting,
Ground Floor - Accessories, Apparel, selected promoted items, Presentations
1st Floor - Casual wear, seasonal offers and promotions
2nd Floor - Ladies Wear
3rd Floor - Mens Wear
4th Floor - Offices
5th Floor - Warehouse and accounting
- At the centre of Piraeus
- Just 600m away from Piraeus Main National touristic port
- Just 850 m away from Piraues central railway station
- Near the Piraeus Public Theatre
- Opposite to the Piraeus main square and the Piraeus Townhall
- At the main public bus Piraeus station
- 45 km away from Eleftherios Venizelos National Athens Airport
Branch | Glyfada Store
2 Level Multibrand Boutique ( 150 m2 ) | 2 Levels of retail space
Ground Floor - Accessories, Apparel,Mens and Ladies wear, Selected promoted items, Presentations
1st Floor - Casual and Formal Mens and Ladies wear
- At the main seaside avenue of Athens (connecting Athens and Piraeus Port with Lavrio Port)
- Just 150m from the centre of Glyfada
- At Colloseum Shopping Center (Ground Floor)
- 100 m away from the Glyfada tram central station
- 120 m away from the Glyfada public bus central station
- 20 km away from Eleftherios Venizelos National Athens Airport
- 5km away from Elliniko expo area
We will be happy to speak with you or email you back.
6, Dragatsi, Piraeus
(+30) 210 4131488